The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 17, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Selbyville, Delaware According to Market Study Report, Has Added A New Report On Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market That Provides A Comprehensive Review Of This Industry With Respect To The Driving Forces Influencing The Market Size. Comprising The Current And Future Trends Defining The Dynamics Of This Industry Vertical, This Report Also Incorporates The Regional Landscape Of Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market In Tandem With Its Competitive Terrain.
According to research report a??Asia Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market Analysis, 2020a??, the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during 2020-25. Due to the advent of new technological advancements in emerging economies coupled with bolstering public awareness the healthcare expenditure has been increasing. Also, the surging use of digital medical technology and devices by patients is expected to further bourgeon the demand for digital respiratory medical devices market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Request a sample Report of Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market at@ https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2767195/?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=ADS
Asia-Pacific Respiratory Digital Medical Device Market Analysis, 2020 research report depicts a deep dive market analysis of statistics of Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market which consists of regional and country-wise market size, forecast, CAGR market segmentation, market shares of diverse regions and countries, market share of various end-users, applications, product type, technologies, competitive benchmarking, etc.
COVID-19 to Give Massive Boost to Digital Respiratory Device Market in the Asia Pacific
The sudden breakout of the COVID-19 pandemic in China and its spillover to the other countries in the Asia Pacific has induced the demand for Digital Respiratory Medical Devices at an exponential rate. The rise in death toll and the number of infected individuals would push the governments and private healthcare players towards the adoption of more sophisticated respiratory medical devices used in the detection, prevention, and monitoring of such viral pandemics. Therefore, demand is expected to proliferate in the forthcoming years as the precautionary healthcare spending in all the countries is set to snowball
Increasing Chronic Respiratory Diseases is Amplifying the Growth in the Region
COVID-19 has suddenly shocked the economies in the APAC region where the healthcare infrastructure is not comparable to the global benchmarks. The sudden surge of the pandemic has increased the patients suffering from respiratory ailments. China is considered has the largest number of incidences of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases owing to the rising aging population. As of Jan 2020, around 41.3% population in China and the Province of China were aged over 60 years of age according to United National (UN). Owing to alarming levels of air pollution, exposure to chemicals, aging population, rising smoking habit in inhabitants, etc. the diseases such as chronic pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma are mounting among the population in the region. Therefore, the therapeutic devices segment is leading the market by the largest market share as revealed by the research report a??Asia Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market Analysis, 2020a??.
India Showing Progressive Growth in the Region
Among Indiaa??s 1.31 billion people, about 6% of children and 2% of adults have asthma. Due to rapid urbanization and continuous increasing population awareness, the usage of digital medical devices has increased over the years. Moreover, with is the presence of other respiratory diseases, such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and COPD, the Indian government is taking initiatives to mitigate the respiratory ailments with improving medical facilities in the country.
According to the key players with a considerable market share in the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market include Philips, 3M Healthcare, Astra Zeneca Plc., Novartis AG, GE Healthcare, Masimo Corporation, Cipla Ltd., Resmed Ltd., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Acorda Therapeutics, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- What are the region-wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market based on a competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market study?
Market Outlook, Segmentation, and Statistics
a?? Market Size & Analysis
o Units Sold
a?? Market Share & Analysis
o By Product Type
Diagnostics Monitoring Devices
Consumables and Accessories
Respiratory Therapy Wearable Medical Device
Watch and Wristband
o By End-User
Hospitals and Clinics
Ambulatory Care Centers
o By Indication
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
o By Company
Strategic Factorial Indexing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the historical year, base year and forecast year considered in the research report on Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- The historical data has been provided since 2015, while the base year is 2019 and the data is forecast up-to 2025.
- What are the units or denomination for measuring market value and volume in the report?
- The market size/industry size or the market value is measured in terms of USD Million, while the market volume is measured in terms of units sold (Thousand).
- What would be the growth rate or CAGR of the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market during 2020-25?
- The growth rate of the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market during 2020-25 is forecast to be around more than 30%.
- Who are the key competitors or players operating in Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- Philips, 3M Healthcare, Astra Zeneca Plc., Novartis AG, GE Healthcare, Masimo Corporation, Cipla Ltd., Resmed Ltd., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Acord Therapeutics are few of the leading players in the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market.
- Which Application segment would emerge as an opportunity area for players in Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- The asthma segment is expected to attain the highest CAGR during the forecast period and maintain its significant market share.
- Which end-user would emerge as an opportunity area for players in Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market?
- The hospital sector grabbed a significant market share continue to grow at the highest CAGR, presenting immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market.
For More Details on this report@ https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/asia-pacific-digital-respiratory-device-market-analysis-2020?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=ADS
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report LLC
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected]. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.