The Asia-Pacific healthcare packaging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The regional growth of the healthcare packaging industry is attributed to the continuously expanding capabilities of the healthcare sector in the Asia-Pacific. The growing healthcare industry of the region is also serving the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging market growth.
Moreover, access to healthcare services is improving significantly in the Asia-Pacific region owing to the increasing disposable income among the middle-class population. This, in turn, is anticipated to significantly drive the growth of the Asia-Pacific healthcare packaging market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the development of tighter and more stringent healthcare regulations is considerably driving the requirements for improved patient safety, authentic medical device consumption, and thus more reliable supply chain partners.
A full Report of Asia-Pacific Healthcare Packaging Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-healthcare-packaging-market
This is expected to significantly impact the Asia-Pacific healthcare packaging industry size. Moreover, improving R&D activities in the healthcare packaging industry for the more time-tested material science and designs will also increase the shares of the Asia-Pacific healthcare packaging market. In addition to this, the expansion of global healthcare packaging companies in the Asia-Pacific region owing to the easy availability of raw material and low labor wages will also drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-healthcare-packaging-market
• Market numbers available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered (By End-Use Vertical, By Material Type)
• Regions Covered (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Competitive Landscape-Amcor Plc, Clariant AG, Airnov Healthcare Packaging, Schott Kaisha Pvt. Ltd., RUPS, SGD S.A., Uflex Ltd., and others
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Asia-Pacific Healthcare Packaging Market Report Segment
By End-Use Vertical
• Medical Devices
By Material Type
• Paper & Paperboard
• Others (Glass and Metals)
Asia-Pacific Healthcare Packaging Market Report Segment by Country
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Amcor plc
• Amcor Plc in Healthcare Packaging Landscape
• Recent Developments
• Airnov Healthcare Packaging
• Clariant AG
• Constantia Flexibles
• DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
• EsselPropack Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
• Oliver Product Co.
• Parekhplast India Ltd.
• Steril Medipac
• Uflex Ltd.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-healthcare-packaging-market
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.