The Asia-Pacific OTC drugs market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period (2019-2025). The market growth is attributed to the increasing trend of self-medication in the region coupled with the increasing healthcare spending. Major economies covered in the study of the Asia-Pacific OTC drugs industry report covers the analysis of China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Among these, India is an emerging region in the OTC drug landscape. Some of the major players in the OTC drug industry in India include Cipla, Dabur, Emami, GlaxoSmithKline, Piramal, and others.
A full report of Asia-Pacific OTC Drugs Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-over-the-counter-otc-drugs-market
Moreover, the Indian government is showing a keen interest in the growth of the Indian pharmaceutical sector among the other countries. The initiatives by the government such as Pharma Vision 2020, National Biopharma Mission, and National Health Policy schemes are driving the OTC drugs industry.
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of the Indian OTC drugs industry are as follows:
• The rapid shift from Rx to OTC
• Rise in the geriatric population.
• The shift in consumer preference towards self- medication.
• Affordability of OTC drugs.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-over-the-counter-otc-drugs-market
• Market numbers available for – 2018-2025
• Base year- 2018
• Forecast period- 2019-2025
• Segment Covered-
o By Product Type
o By Distribution Channel
• Countries Covered-
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Competitive Landscape- Cipla Ltd., The Piramal Group, Novartis International AG, Dabur India Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries. Ltd., and Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
• What is the current market size and growth rate in the forecast period?
• Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
• Impact on market growth due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-over-the-counter-otc-drugs-market
Asia-Pacific OTC Drugs Market Report Segment
By Product Type
• Analgesics & Pain Relievers
• Cough, Cold & Flu Products
• Vitamins & Mineral Supplements
• Ophthalmic Products
By Distribution Channel
• Retail & Supermarket
• Online Platform
• Cipla Ltd.
• Dabur India Limited
• Emami Ltd.
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc
• Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
• Novartis International AG
• Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• The Piramal Group
• The Procter & Gamble Co.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
This release was published on openPR.