Author: Danielle Lancaster
Are you planning a trip to outback Queensland or have friends or loved ones planning to visit from overseas? This 64-page travel guide is full of information to whet the appetite, with vibrant photography and concise commentary about the culture, geography and wildlife. It is an indispensable pre-travel guide as well as the perfect souvenir of your holiday.
Explore the raw beauty of Queensland’s rugged outback country. Content includes: Charleville, Longreach, Mount Isa, the Bulloo, Birdsville and the many towns and attractions in between.
Guides on Tasmania, The Red Centre, The Kimberley, Tropical Queensland & The Great Barrier Reef, Great Ocean Road and South West Australia are also available.
215mm x 240mm, 64 pages.
Product Category Camping Equipment and Extras
Dimensions: 240.00 x 6.00 x 215.00 mm (H x W x L)
Weight: 0.64 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review