LEE COUNTY, Fla. – Local officials are reopening Lee County Parks & Recreation centers on Monday.
Programs, activities, rentals, weight rooms, and gymnasiums will resume operations with approved safety plans. The hours at these locations will vary.
Here’s a list of all the sites reopening:
- Terry Park Administration Office, 3410 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers
- Estero Recreation Center, 9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd., Estero
- North Fort Myers Recreation Center, 2000 North Recreation Park Way, North Fort Myers
- Veterans Recreation Center, 55 Homestead Road S., Lehigh Acres
- Wa-Ke Hatchee Recreation Center, 16760 Bass Road, Fort Myers
- Alva Community Center, 21471 North River Road, Alva
- Boca Grande Community Center, 131 First St., Boca Grande
- Buckingham Community Center, 4940 Buckingham Road, Fort Myers
- Karl J. Drews Community Center, 18412 Lee Road, Fort Myers
- Lehigh Acres Senior Center, 219 Plaza Drive, Lehigh Acres
- Matlacha Community Center, 4577 Pine Island Road, Matlacha
- Olga Community Center, 2325 South Olga Drive, Fort Myers
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Interpretive Center, 7751 Penzance Blvd., Fort Myers
Four community pools will also resume classes and normal operating capacity (previously 25 percent capacity) at 10 a.m. Tuesday, October 13, according to Lee County officials. The four pools include Lehigh Acres Community Pool, North Fort Myers Community Pool, Pine Island Community Pool, and San Carlos Community Pool.
For more information, visit leeparks.org.