TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WBRC) – The University of Alabama showed off the renovations and new spaces in Bryant-Denny Stadium Thursday.
The Crimson Tide’s first home game of the season is Saturday, October 3 against Texas A&M.
Alabama head football coach Nick Saban called the new locker room, recruitment room and tunnel some of the finest spaces in the country.
Here’s what’s new for players and fans:
- New team tunnel that flows directly from the Walk of Champions into the locker room
- Fully updated game day locker room
- Renovated recruiting space that doubled in size from 6,000 square feet to 12,000 square feet
- Four corner videoboards replaced with 60 percent larger screens
- Addition of several new premium areas including loge boxes, Champions Club, Terrace Club, new skyboxes and Founders Suites
- Student social area added at ground-level on the south side with upgraded concessions and charging stations
- Press box relocated to the east side
- Addition of elevators and stairs on the west side
- Addition of east side ADA seating
- Expanded concourse on the west upper deck
Copyright 2020 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Found the story interesting?
Like us on Facebook to see similar stories
Send MSN Feedback
We appreciate your input!
Please give an overall site rating: