– Monday Painting Class: Taught by Sheri Liebschner, this class meets from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm every week. Weather permitting, the class may be held out-of-doors.
– Abstract Art is part of the series of one-day artshops taught by Leibschner. It is scheduled for October 7 and October 8 at 10:00 am.
– Book Signing: Fred Miller will sign and sell copies of his book “Falling Under Honey’s Spell” on October 8 from 11:00 am until 1:00 pm, no registration required.
– The Inspiration Series: Eva Zeisel, is the first in a series of educational and art programs about ceramic artists. Director Susan Weaver will use the current Zeisel exhibit to introduce participants to Zeisel’s life and work. Leibschner will then guide the students through a Zeisel inspired art project. The class is October 14 at 10:00 am.
– Pumpkin Patch for Your Pottery will be held October 17 at 11:00 am. Designed for a parent/guardian and child, participants will make a pumpkin centerpiece to enhance their dinner table. An additional craft project is also included.
– MUSE Group, a reading discussion group will meet October 20 at 6:30 to discuss the book “The Mother-in-Law” by Sally Hepworth.
– Greeting Card Artshops will be held November 4, 5, 11 and 12 at 10:00 am. The classes on the 4th and 5th will make watercolor cards and the classes on the 11th and 12th will use mixed media.
– Entries for the “The Holiday Table” contest/exhibit will be accepted from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, November 10 through November 13. See the Museum’s web site for details about this event. http://themuseumofceramics.com
All classes are limited in size to ensure social distancing and masks are required. Call 330-386-6001 to register and for fees and additional information.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox