New extended-stay offer now includes nearly 60 participating locations
CHICAGO, IL, 2020-Sep-29 — /Travel PR News/ — Guided by its purpose of care and commitment to listening to guests and members, Hyatt recently launched the Work From Hyatt extended-stay package that gives families, couples and individuals a seamless, much-deserved change of scenery. Given strong interest in the initial launch of the package, Hyatt has announced an expansion of the package to more than 25 hotels, offering travelers the ability to choose form nearly 60 hotels across North America and the Caribbean with the Work From Hyatt package.
With millions of people still working and learning remotely, the Work From Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience. Guests may check email poolside, take a lunch break on the beach, enjoy a swim in the pool after school or sneak a massage after a big meeting.
“We’re seeing a strong desire from travelers to feel the joy of travel again,” said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. “With Work From Hyatt, we’re leaning into the ‘work from anywhere’ trend and believe it’s resonating with today’s travelers. People are looking for more than just weekend escapes and our extended-stay package allows guests to enjoy premium amenities and services our resorts all with the conveniences of still being able to work and learn remotely.”
Starting at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay, the Work From Hyatt package includes:
- Standard guestroom or suite accomomodations with the option to upgrade
- Workspace that’s either a separate, private space or a complimentary second guestroom
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work From Hyatt package
At most participating hotels, the package also includes hotel-curated “perks” that vary per property and are highlighted by:
- Adult pool cabanas at several hotels including Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach and Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children at Carmel Valley Ranch, part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand in Carmel, Calif.
- Discounted spa services at Park Hyatt St. Kitts’ Sugar Mill Spa & Sanctuary and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek’s Exhale Spa
- Guided hiking and snowshoe tours at The Lodge at Spruce Peak, A Destination Hotel, in Stowe, Vt.
- Roundtrip private airport transfers at Andaz Mayakoba
Guests may choose a Work From Hyatt stay in:
- Arizona: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale and Royal Palms Resort & Spa (Phoenix)
- California: Andaz Napa, Andaz West Hollywood, Carmel Valley Ranch, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, Hyatt Regency La Jolla At Aventine (San Diego), Hyatt Regency Mission Bay (San Diego), Hyatt Regency Monterey, Hyatt Regency Westlake, Mar Monte Hotel (Santa Barbara), Park Hyatt Aviara (Carlsbad), Resort at Squaw Creek (Olympic Valley) and Ventana Big Sur
- Colorado: Grand Hyatt Vail and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Florida: Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami, Hyatt Centric Key West, Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point (Bonita Springs), Hyatt Regency Clearwater, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Orlando), Hyatt Regency Orlando and The Confidante Miami Beach
- Georgia: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
- Hawaii: Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Maryland: Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Cambridge)
- Nevada: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort (Incline Village)
- New York: Hotel 50 Bowery (New York City)
- South Carolina: Wild Dunes Resort (Isle of Palms)
- Texas: Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (San Antonio) and Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Cedar Creek)
- Washington: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington (Renton), Motif Seattle and Suncadia (Cle Elum)
- Vermont: The Lodge at Spruce Peak (Stowe)
- Andaz Ottawa ByWard Market and Spirit Ridge (Osoyoos, British Columbia)
- Andaz Mayakoba, Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort, The Cape, A Thompson Hotel (Cabo San Lucas) and Thompson Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (Nassau, Bahamas), Hyatt Regency Aruba, Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo and Park Hyatt St. Kitts
To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts offer a similar package – Work & Learn from Paradise – at several all-inclusive properties in Mexico and the Caribbean. Starting at $129 per person, per night for a 14-night minimum stay, participating resorts include Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall (Jamaica), Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (Jamaica), Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (Dominican Republic) and Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (Dominican Republic). To learn more and book, click here.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. For added peace of mind, Hyatt is offering flexibility with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through July 31, 2021.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
Source: Hyatt Hotels Corporation