TVU Networks has launched a turnkey production package for broadcasters who want to cover next month’s US election without travelling to the United States.
According to the company, the package enables broadcasters to cover the election while dealing with Covid-related travel restrictions and social distancing.
The package includes:
- On-site reporters and crews at various locations
- Delivery of live pool feeds from various US cities
- Broadcast quality video conferencing platform TVU Partyline, which enables reporters at receiving broadcaster’s facilities to engage live with remote voters and guests on-site
- The TVU Anywhere mobile app, which streams full HD live video and can be used in combination with TVU Partyline for remote interviews
- TVU Grid for point to multi-point live video distribution over IP
TVU Networks said broadcasters that opt for the package will receive full election coverage until a winner is formally declared.