Dig out those old vacation photos.
Vrbo – an online vacation rental service – is celebrating its 25th anniversary by giving away 25 getaways at “25 of its most iconic, highest-rated vacation homes, cabins, condos (and castles).”
To enter, all you have to do is share a family vacation on Instagram or Facebook using #VrboTurns25.
“We wanted to recognize and show gratitude to our customers who have trusted Vrbo with their family vacations over the past 25 years. To celebrate this milestone, we are inviting families to look back through their old family photos to reminisce on their most precious memories together,” said Lish Kennedy, Vrbo’s VP of global brand marketing in a news release.
“We’re giving away 25 stays in some truly over-the-top Vrbos to our favorite entrants – so share any throwback vacation photo that warms your heart, makes you laugh, smile or even shed a happy tear.”
According to Vrbo, these are some of the places the winners can select:
- 727 Airplane in the Costa Rican Jungle
- Red Sands Ranch, a river resort that doubles as your own private amusement park
- Sweet Escape, a fun, colorful house to satisfy your sweet tooth
- A charming private island with lakefront views all to yourself
Each of the trips are valued at $5,000.
The deadline to enter is Oct. 18, 2020. Vrbo will choose “25 of the best posts.”
You can find all the rules here.
- House from ‘Silence of the Lambs’ movie is in Pa. and it’s for sale just in time for Halloween.
- Mattel releases Susan B. Anthony in Barbie ‘Inspiring Women’ collection.